Monday, October 3, 2011

Food Matters the Movie

Jordan and I watched this video yesterday, and it is pretty informative. It definitely makes you think about how are body's truly are meant to heal themselves, through the nutrients in our diet. Whenever I read or watch something like this video, it makes me want to take off with this raw foods diet full force. I hope it inspires you to do the same. Anyway, this movie is only free to watch until October 8th, and after that you have to purchase it. I would definitely recommend taking the time to watch this film.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/10/02/food-matters-the-movie.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Such a good video Hannah. I have long questioned why doctors don't want to know about you eat or even to think about changing diet before resorting to medication!

    ReplyDelete