Friday, November 9, 2012

15 Weeks

Unfortunately, there won't be a 15 week picture, as I am waiting for one of our goats to have her baby or babies. But I will post the same info that I have been posting...

How far along? 15 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Anything with a stretchy waist, not necessarily maternity though.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep? Pretty good this week, except there has been a significant increase in bathroom trips.
Best moment of the week? Watching my belly grow and change each day.
Miss anything? Not really.
Movement? I am starting to pay close attention to ANY movement to see if it's baby, but I can't say that I have felt anything yet.
Food cravings? Orange juice is my new best friend!
Have you started to show yet? More and more! A couple of days ago, when I got out of bed, J and I both realized that my belly had grown overnight! I love having a little belly!
Gender? It'll be a surprise.
Looking forward to? I can't wait to feel baby move! So close!
What's going on with baby? Baby is 4 inches long, 2.5 ounces. Baby's lungs are beginning to develop more, his/her legs are longer than his/her arms now. And although baby's eyes are still fused shut, he/she can sense light! I can't believe how quickly baby is growing and changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment