Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ted Dekker Obsessed, a partial winter reading list

As fall is coming to a close, and winter is rapidly approaching (there is snow on both King's Mountain and Pioneer Peak, by the way) I have composed a partial winter reading list. Now, about 99% of my reading list is composed of Ted Dekker books. I was first introduced to Ted Dekker after I began dating my husband. He started me on a wonderful book called Black, and I have been obsessed ever since. Ted Dekker is a wonderful author, who possesses a remarkable ability to send your mind on spectacular adventures of creativity and ingenuity. Anyway, I thought I would share a bit of my winter reading list...

Black:The Birth of Evil
Red: The Heroic Rescue
White: The Great Pursuit
Green: The Beginning and the End
Showdown
Saint
Sinner
Chosen
Infidel
Renegade
Chaos
Lunatic
Elyon
House
Skin
Immanuel's Veins
The Blood Book
Genesis: The Birth of an Idea
Forbidden
Blink
Thr3e
Obsessed
Adam
Kiss
BoneMan's Daughters
The Bride Collector
The Priest's Graveyard
Blessed Child
A Man Called Blessed
Heaven's Wager
When Heaven Weeps
Thunder of Heaven
The Martyr's Song
The Promise
The Drummer Boy
The Gunslinger
To Kill with Reason
The Slumber of Christianity: Awakening a Passion for Heaven on Earth
Tea with Hezbollah

No comments:

Post a Comment